Weekly events with us:
- Monday: Bistro burgers all day
- Tuesday: $2 tacos, $4 margaritas and Live Music from 6-9PM
- Wednesday: 50 cent wings on around 5
- Thursday: Sliders 3 for $7 or 1 for $2.50
- Friday: $7 Gyros and Live Music from 7-10PM
- Saturday: Smoked BBQ Ribs Full Rack w/2 sides $22.00, Half Rack w/1 side $14.00 and Live Music from 7-10PM
- Sunday: Live Music 2-5PM
2nd and Last Thursday , Come join us for “Pasta Night” 5PM – Close
May 19 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
I started with a plastic keyboard and learned to play Beethoven.
I got a guitar and learned to play Bob Dylan.
I got a looper and I learned to play Death Cab for Cutie.
I got a clue and learned to play my own music.
What I’ve got onstage is what determines my sound. You can expect some folk-rock if I’m jamming on my acoustic electric, or some jazz and classical piano if I’m on my keys. I can set a groove to the thick, plucky bass lines of Cake, build a soulful vocal from The Righteous Brothers, and recite Bach’s Solfeggietto in C minor. I’m all over the map, and I want to take you with me.