Weekly events with us:
- Monday: $7 bistro burgers all day
- Tuesday: Live music from 6-9, $2.00 tacos and $4 margaritas
- Wednesday: 50 cent wings on around 5
- Friday & Saturday: Live music from 7-10
- Sunday: Live music from 2-5
- HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 4:30-6:30
May 19 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
I started with a plastic keyboard and learned to play Beethoven.
I got a guitar and learned to play Bob Dylan.
I got a looper and I learned to play Death Cab for Cutie.
I got a clue and learned to play my own music.
What I’ve got onstage is what determines my sound. You can expect some folk-rock if I’m jamming on my acoustic electric, or some jazz and classical piano if I’m on my keys. I can set a groove to the thick, plucky bass lines of Cake, build a soulful vocal from The Righteous Brothers, and recite Bach’s Solfeggietto in C minor. I’m all over the map, and I want to take you with me.