Weekly events with us:
- Monday: $7 bistro burgers all day
- Tuesday: Live music from 6-9, $2.00 tacos and $4 margaritas
- Wednesday: 50 cent wings on around 5
- Friday & Saturday: Live music from 7-10
- Sunday: Live music from 2-5
- HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 4:30-6:30
April 6 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Imagine Fleetwood Mac, Fleet Foxes, and The Beach Boys sitting around a campfire, having a deep conversation about life. Set that to music, and you’ve got Fort Vine.
“Their live performance fills every venue with positive energy, radiating through dancing crowds and lingering in the hearts of all who hear them.”
Frontcouple, Trevor Tunison and Nyna Nelson along with Luke Markham, Fort Vine’s drummer, found his way to NYC from Buffalo, it was only natural he should join the band. Kenny Johnson, their bass guitarist and third-part-harmony face-melter. Hailing from Colorado, Johnson moved all across the US playing music before landing in the big city, and joining the band.